Only 6 more chemo treatments 2 more of A/C and than 4 of Taxol. So far A/C hasn't been so bad. no nausea, no aches or pains, a little gas but now that I have cut out dairy that seems to be gone. I am not hungry at all but I do eat. Nothing tastes good to me. I have now lost a total of 26 lbs and I kinda like that part! Not the diet I would ever recommend!
I have an amazing support team! I have my Cancer Posse of friends that call themselves My Breast Friends and honestly it is people that I have known in my business world not really friends but acquaintences that have now become my sistahs. One of my biggest clients contacted me this week to say as much as she wouldn't want me in the club that now that I am she is welcoming me. I am not kidding you this is the hardest woman to pin down for me and being one of our companies top clients I was constantly trying to win more business with them and get them on an exclusive with us and now she is wanting to know me! The best part of that is now she is allowing me to get to know her! Again, small blessings still seem to filter in.
I have not ever known so many people that I know have survived breast cancer. It is inspirational hearing their stories and getting so much advise and knowing that I can pick up the phone and just call and ask a question and they know the answer!
I know I will survive all of this, there is not one doubt in my mind or my doctors. I just can't wait til its over. I read that the time goes by fast but right now its just not fast enough I want to be thru it and back to me!
I am not liking looking in the mirror anymore. Everyday my hair is coming out and it just gets thinner and thinner and I feel like I look gray but everyone says I look great I don't see it. I don't see me anymore althought I have great cheek bones again! I try to put on lipstick to see if that will brighten my face again it does a bit but not much. I have always had really shiny eyes so shiny people commented on my eyes and now I don't see the shine anymore. Does that all come back? I call myself Sick Cansur Chick. Or Dead girl walking. I know sounds sick but hey it makes me laugh!
I hate being so vain but dang I have never ever had to worry how I look. I would just get up shower, do my hair and put on my outfit and know I look fine. Now I get up shower, stare at my thinning hair, put on a scarf or cute hat and stare again and think ok where is my color I feel gray.
I am staying positive and I use my cancer card!!
Chemo Treatments- 10K
Custom Wig - 15K
Getting out of going to dinner with the boss - Priceless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment