Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 5 and 6 after Chemo ughhhh

Day 5 and 6 after chemo ,,,, yuck

If you get a chance to attend this class Go! Feel Better, Look Better, It was awesome and it is free! The makeup that you recieve is unreal! Full size bottles of lancome, channel, clinique, mary kay, Mac, Physician's formula, Aveda and more omg so much more. I got everything from cleansers to moisturizers to eye liners, mascara, eye shadows, lip sticks and concealer and powder. It seems way more than just 250 bucks worth. Plus they teach you how to care for your skin to keep the glow kinda there. Its a free class given by the American Cancer Society and it is probably at the hospital you attend. Ck it out.
I also made my own wig and wore it with a really cute hat and guess what? They were shocked I made it and asked me to make a proto type and sell it on their website! So this weekend I am having Ed go get me supplies and try to make a proto type. I must admit it is nice and it definately looks real. I will keep ya posted on that.
I don't feel so ugly anymore, but the 5th and 6th day after chemo I really feel crummy. Just really achey and just want to sleep. As soon as I feel good again it is time for another round of Chemo ughhhhh. I am hoping tomorrow is a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment