Thursday, December 10, 2009

I feel good nah nah nah nah nah nah!

I feel goood! nah nah nah nah nah nah nah!
I am amazed at how good I am still feeling. I haven't gotten nausea at all. A bit tired but that really is about it. When my body says sleep I sleep. Last night my body said Pizza! So out went my son and got a pizza. It sounded alot better than it actually tasted but I did manage to get a few bites down. More than anything else the smell of it was just delish!
Today I recieved one of those edible fruit arrangements from a neighbor WOW! Such an awesome gift. So today we have been dining on all kinds of fruit. Strawberries and mangos and oranges and grapes yummy!
I am getting ready to see my doctor tomorrow my surgeon, she wants to ck up on me and I am excited to see her. She did a great job and I have a great battle scar!
I am thankful that so far I feel ok. I just pray I can keep saying that. This is a life changing isn't it? I just appreciate so much more these days. I hope you are feeling good. Hang in there. Think positive thoughts and just believe that you are healed with God's gentle touch. Prayers are answered. and try like heck to keep smiling. Even when ya don't want to.
Healing thoughts and prayers and positive energy coming your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment