Thursday, December 10, 2009

Not feelin so perky today!

I really need a pick me up!
I feel like I got a lot of rest. not nearly as much as I need. But I really decided to listen to my body and just rest. My stomach hurts not really painful but kinda a gassy feeling.
I ate the sherbert and it tasted so good. It did cool down my mouth and all the flavors of rainbow sherbert were there. The guys bought chocolate too but I really don't want that. I just like to smell it.

Today I go for my wig fitting. Even though I haven't lost my hair yet. I am not excited I am really kinda just dreading it as it makes it all to real for me. Eddy started a project for me with my patio and it looks so nice. I had an idea and voiced it and that fella of mine just took the bull by the horns and is making it happen. I love my patio. I don't see the ocean from it but I can still hear it. Its full of greenery and I can relax out there.
I can't wait til this is behind me. It seems as if time is stopped and I am just getting by each day on a wing and a prayer. Where is my positive attitude? I know I still have it. I think I am tired of tyring to be picture perfect and just want to say yea, I am sick take care of me.

I know I will beat this and I know there is a rainbow at the end of this dark dark tunnel but dang it I want it now! I said I have 2 days of poor me and than someone better start kicking my ass. This is day 2

No comments:

Post a Comment