Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is it really June already?

My Dear breast friends

Today is June 7, and I feel like I am sleeping my life away. Seriously, I sleep so much. I am still walking everyday. not as far and not as fast but I am making sure I keep my muscles working. I am losing weight and it kinda scares me.

I spike fevers a lot and have to take my temp every 4 hours. My diverticulosis is still inflamed and I guess I just will be like this until we are done with chemo. The antibotic that i have to take for it is horrible it has the worst taste you can even imagine and there is no getting around it! I also have to take another antibotic once a day and omg it is so costly because there is no generic for it so we pay alot for it!

I wasn't getting nauseas at all until diverticulosis now I get sick :( but I take the zofran on time and I can by pass the nausea sometimes.

I am almost done! I keep reminding myself that. one more a/c and than 4 taxol and I know there is life after BC I am sooo looking forward to having one again.

My kids are great, My fella Eddy is just the best man in my world. I am such a lucky woman to have this man. He amazes me. I know I have said this before but seriously he was not always like this. He was really quite the opposite. I think this scared the hell out of him and he just rose to the challenge. I am so glad he did! We are having a father's day bbq with all the kids and girlfriends and boyfriends so I am looking forward for that
.
I have my reward for finishing chemo all planned out and we hope to be on our adventure the middle of September :) I can not wait and I am so happy that Eddy asked me to plan a reward trip it has kept me thinking and I have a really fun road trip planned for us!

I thought of Hawaii first and than thought nah, I want something differant for us and something he and I would both enjoy. We are going to Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado! And have excursions planned everywhere even horseback riding in the Zion National Park! I am sooo excited for this trip. We will end up in Colorado seeing both of our familes.
Ok time for bed again

No comments:

Post a Comment