Thursday, December 10, 2009

7 day hospital stay

7 day Hospital Stay
It wasn't gas :) I guess I have diverticulosis and actually I knew that about 5 years ago but never have had a problem with it, until now. All that time I was complaining about having gas wasn't gas at all it was a bout of diverticulitis. I spiked a fever first about 101 and it didnt' stop rising.
By the time I got into see my Dr it was 102.9 and rising. He admitted me into the hospital pumped me with antibotics and pain meds and I think I just slept for 7days.

I have a new diet that I will need to follow while in chemo for this diverticulosis thing and hopefully it will work or I have to stop chemo and have surgery on my colon and than resume chemo so I am praying the diet works.

The diet is full liqued which is fine with me because I am so uninterested in eating it actually is perfect. The blander the better I say :) .

So I am home and I am doing better but still not tip top I really feel like Sick Cansur Chick!

No comments:

Post a Comment