Thursday, December 10, 2009

July 1 Out of the hospital again

Out of the hospital...again
I was put back in the hospital last week for 6 days. Diverticulosis, ughhhh. Today I am back on track and start my 1st round of Taxol. I am still scared. No idea what kind of reaction I will have and I am hoping I sail thru this one with no problems with the diverticulosis. I am tired, really tired all I seem to do is sleep. They have me on Home health care so 14 hours of my day I am hooked up to an IV at home. two antibotics and one nutrition bag which takes 12 hours but i guess it's feeding me soooo what can I say. I am hoping to get off of that today. I have to still have the antibotics everyday by IV. I have a nurse that comes in and sees me every day too I really like her. Sooo, wish me luck with Taxol.

No comments:

Post a Comment