Thursday, December 10, 2009

Millar Party of One

Millar party of One! Come to the Treatment Center!

Tomorrow is my second chemo treatment ughhhhhh! I am so not looking forward to it! But I have to remember only 6 more after that! I do see the light at the end of the tunnel. Its not that it hurts having chemo or that it makes me sick because really I did quite well with it. For the first 4 days I am really good and have energy and than it starts to kinda slow down for me for day 5-8 and than I do ok again. So ok I am dealing with it.

Oh and now my hair is starting to fall out :( yup sure enough I ran my fingers thru it and omg a clump of it came out right in my hand so than I just kept doing that and than thought omg what am i doing? I am litterally pulling my hair out with total ease! I have a lot of hair and it was pretty long! So I marched into the bathroom took out the scissiors and whack cut it to my shoulders! hahahaha and than got my son Tyler and said ok can ya just even it out for me and ya know what it looks GREAT!

I have always had long hair but I think I like it short. I am not sure I am gonna like bald but I can sport it for a few months if I have to right? Sure I can! I have a lot of really cute hats and scarfs I just need to figure out how to tie them and I will really be styling! So for now I have a cute short hair cut to my shoulders and Eddy is calling me 99! that cracks me up! I am going to bed its after 10 and I have a big day tomorrow. xoxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment